The year is 2192AD. 40 years ago, the Stellar-class All-purpose Administrative Computer ALLTYNEX suddenly attempted to enact genocide upon mankind. Commandeering armies of unmanned weapons, ALLTYNEX enacted a massacre so terrible that within only 72 hours of the start of the incident, approximately 85% of the world’s population had perished. Although it is the third game by the doujin circle, it is actually the sixth developed. Aside from the new gameplay elements added into ALLTYNEX Second, the game remains mostly faithful to the original concept and gameplay style of the original FM Towns ALLTYNEX.
The last game in the ALLTYNEX trilogy. It’s a remake of the 1996 FM Towns shooter ALLTYNEX by Satoshi Yoshida, who later forms Siter Skain.This time you get a variety of weapons: regular Spread Shot, Lockon Lasers, Wing Blades, and Beam Cannon.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Pentium4 1.4GHz or better
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1 or above and Direct3D with 64MB or more of VRAM
- Hard Drive: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible Sound Card